OESOPHAGO-GASTRO AND GENERAL SURGEON
Cancer | Reflux | Hiatus Hernia | Gallbladder | Abdominal Hernia
MBBS(Hons), BMedSc, PhD, FRACS
Dr. David Liu is a General and Upper Gastrointestinal surgeon, servicing Melbourne’s burgeoning Northern, Eastern and Western suburbs. He consultsat Whittlesea Specialist Clinic, Whittlesea and Northpark Private Hospital, Bundoora. David also practices at Austin Health, The Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, and Warringal Private Hospital. Delivering timely, consistent, compassionate, and high quality care to his patients are his core values.
David’s interests are:
– Cancers of the opesophagus, stomach and small bowel.
– Gastroesophagel reflux disease.
– Hiatus hernia.
– Pharyngeal pouches/ diverticulum.
– Gallbladder condition.
– Abdominal wall hernias including epigastric, para/umbilical, groin, flank, and incisional hernias.
Most of these conditions will be treated with minimally invasive/laparoscopic surgery to allow early recovery.
David also provides services in:
– Ingrown toe nails.
– Carpel tunnel release.
– Lumps and bumps of the skin.